8 - 9 OCTOBER, 2019 | DETROIT, MI
An exclusive, vendor-free experience where Analytics Leaders discuss what truly holds them back and propels them forward. IIA’s Analytics Symposium is an industry-neutral gathering for executives to engage in conversation around novel use cases for talent, tools, techniques and ultimately moving their enterprises from gut-based to data-driven. Topics include:
- What is the hype vs reality with AI?
- How do we find and keep the best talent?
- What can I do differently today and tomorrow to have analytically driven insights inform our most important business decisions?
Come network with your peer-set of Fortune 1000 analytics leaders at this two-day event and expedite your journey towards analytics maturity!
- As a client of IIA - your organization has a select number of passes to the Fall Analytics Symposium. Register now to claim one!
- Offer available through 8/31/2019
Full Price $1595
- If you are not a current client of IIA, you can purchase to attend the Fall Analytics Symposium here:
Stay tuned for more details on the agenda – timings subject to change.
What Attendees Have Said
The Dearborn Inn
20301 Oakwood Boulevard
Dearborn, MI, 48124
Wayne County Airport
Meals, coffee, and
snacks will be provided.